The Church of Santa Maria degli Angeli, also known as Church of Sant’Antonio, is linked to a former convent of Franciscan Friars on the northern and western sides.
Among the nuraghes of the area of Padria, nuraghe Longu is undoubtedly the best preserved and the most complex building. Located in an extremely dominant position at a short distance from the town, the structure was built using basalt stone set in regular rows and with well-manufactured ashlars.
The archaeological complex of Palattu is located on a slope of the hill of San Paolo (St. Paul) which, together with the hills of San Pietro (St. Peter) and San Giuseppe (St. Joseph), defines the western border of the current town of Padria.
The villa of Padria, whose territory preserves the evidence of an intense and ancient anthropization, became part of the properties of the De Ferrera family subsequent to the Aragonese conquest in 1436.